Contributions to the National Automobile Dealers Association Foundation
WSADA is also an Ambassador of the NADA Foundation, which has gifted over $13 million for emergency medical and economic educational organizations and private-sector colleges and universities. As an Ambassador, WSADA makes a financial gift every three years to an organization that reflects the Foundation’s goals.
- Among NADA Foundation’s notable contributions since it was founded in 1975:
- Saved lives by donating CPR manikins to train more than 2.6 million people in lifesaving techniques.
- Provided financial support to volunteer rescue squads.
- Presented grants to ethics programs at colleges and universities.
- Given emergency relief to dealership employees who are victims of hurricanes, floods, and other natural disasters.
- Promoted financial literacy with grants to worthy organizations throughout the country.
- Helped students weather financial hardships by donating to college emergency funds.
- Ensured personal mobility by supporting organizations such as Canine Companions for Independence.
- Aided 9/11 survivors with $2 million in donations.