The Association’s main objectives in serving franchised dealers are to:
- Develop and promote constructive and progressive legislation that supports the continuation of a healthy and viable franchise system.
- Foster and promote legislation that eliminates regulation that increases the cost of doing business in Washington and increases costs to the consumer.
- Support dealers in their ongoing commitment to operate their dealerships in a fair, open and honest manner, in accord with the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Promote and encourage sound business policies and practices that conform to state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Highlight the numerous positive economic, civic and charitable contributions franchised auto dealers make to the state and their local communities.
- Encourage the sponsorship of programs related to highway safety.
- Represent franchised new car and truck dealers in all matters of general interest.